A Highly Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer
The Law Office of Cameron Byrd can help. As a dedicated personal injury lawyer, Cameron Byrd has made it his mission to make sure you are well-compensated for your injuries. The types of case he represents include:
- Auto Accidents
- Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Accidents Involving Pedestrians
- Accidents Involving Cyclists
- Slip and Falls
- Other Accidents
Defending Your Presumption of Innocence
One of the most critical rights you have is the presumption of innocence. This means you are presumed innocent unless proven guilty. You also have the right to a fair trial. A good personal injury lawyer will always have these rights top-of-mind while representing you.
Attorney Byrd takes these rights very seriously. When defending you against a traffic ticket or charges, he will work hard to prove your innocence. If this is not possible, he will leverage his in-depth knowledge of the law to attempt to get the charges reduced.
Getting the Compensation You Deserve
If you suffer injuries due to the negligence of a person or an organization, you deserve to be compensated. Attorney Byrd will strive to ensure that your medical costs are covered when he represents you in a personal injury case.
The four types of negligence that lead people to seek a personal injury lawyer include:
- Vicarious negligence: The negligent party is indirectly responsible.
- Comparative negligence: The injured party has some responsibility for getting injured.
- Contributory negligence: The injured party is not entirely responsible for creating the circumstances, but they contributed to an extent.
- Gross negligence: The negligent party engages in reckless behavior legally deemed unreasonable.
Trust Us With Your Case
When your legal rights are at stake, you need to place them in the hands of a capable lawyer. Attorney Byrd has the knowledge, skill set and professional experience to give you the best chance of a favorable outcome. Call (214) 934-0055 or submit our online request form to find out how The Law Office of Cameron Byrd can help you.